The After School Program (ASP) at Upper Canada College offers a caring, safe, and educational environment for our UCC boys, while providing a service to our families beyond the regular school day.
Starting with a nutritional supplement, and after a supervised, scheduled homework or reading session, the boys will be engaged physically or mentally through a variety of club opportunities, introducing basic skills, advanced skills or character life skills to fit all our boys’ needs, always keeping in mind our IB Learner Profile.
The ASP offers a multitude of services for our boys and parents including, but not limited to:
• supervised after school care for our families between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
• a nutritional snack to help revitalize the boys energy to get through a longer school day.
• educational assistance in our Homework sessions from our ASP staff that is guided by our own Wernham West Centre For Learning (WWCFL) personnel.
• engaging the boys in creative, physical or technology experiences in a structured, but fun and relaxed environment.
• providing three types of after school clubs to challenge and educate our boys on different levels (active bodies, active minds, or combination clubs).