The After School Program (ASP) at Upper Canada College offers a caring, safe, and educational environment for our UCC boys, while providing a service to our families beyond the regular school day.
Starting with a nutritional supplement, and after a supervised, scheduled homework or reading session, the boys will be engaged physically or mentally through a variety of club opportunities, introducing basic skills, advanced skills or character life skills to fit all our boys’ needs, always keeping in mind our IB Learner Profile.
The ASP offers a multitude of services for our boys and parents including, but not limited to:
• supervised after school care for our families between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
• a nutritional snack to help revitalize the boys energy to get through a longer school day.
• educational assistance in our Homework sessions from our ASP staff that is guided by our own Wernham West Centre For Learning (WWCFL) personnel.
• engaging the boys in creative, physical or technology experiences in a structured, but fun and relaxed environment.
• providing three types of after school clubs to challenge and educate our boys on different levels (active bodies, active minds, or combination clubs).
For more details, please visit the After School Program Information page and use the sub-menu items to learn more about the many different clubs we offer.