The website for Upper Canada College uses cookies to enhance the user experience. To review our Privacy Policy, please click on "Additional Information" button above.

Alumni Giving

Impact of alumni giving

The UCC Fund is our annual appeal to all members of our community asking for their financial support of the College.
Alumni gifts to the College help ensure the excellence you experienced as a student continues into the future. Did you know that tuition only covers 78 per cent of a student’s UCC experience? The remaining 22 per cent is covered by gifts to the UCC Fund. This support makes a positive difference that resounds across campus and benefits all students. 
Alumni donations can be directed to your class fund, a specific program, or a project or area that reflects your time at the College. Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated and enhance the day-to-day life of the school. All donors are recognized in our annual Giving Report. 

Class Funds

Many alumni choose to contribute to their own class fund, if they have one. Class funds can support UCC's financial assistance program or special initiatives at the school. Most class funds are endowed, meaning your gift will be held in perpetuity with the investment earnings disbursed to the College each year. You can learn more about the difference between endowed and expendable gifts here.

Reunion Giving

Each year UCC celebrates our Old Boys during Reunion Weekend, drawing alumni from around the world and providing an opportunity for classmates to reconnect and share memories from their time as UCC students.
During their Reunion year, many alumni choose to make a gift to UCC to honour this milestone and to give back to the College. Gifts of any size, and any designation count towards each class' participation in the Reunion Giving Challenge.
A good-natured competition, the Reunion Giving Challenge awards two trophies at the Reunion Assembly: one to the class with the highest donor participation among Reunion classes, and the other to the class with the most funds raised.
If you're interested in helping with your class' Reunion giving efforts, please reach out to Erin and your class president.

Meet an Alumni Donor

List of 1 items.

List of 1 items.

Crown Links Society

The Crown Links Society recognizes our youngest Old Boys who honour their time at the College with a cumulative gift of $500 or more prior to their 15th reunion. Members of the Crown Links Society will receive a pair of UCC cufflinks and an invitation to the 1829 Society cocktail reception held each fall.

Annual Donor Society

UCC recognizes annual donors to UCC at the following levels: 

Founder - $10,000 + 
Principal - $5,000 - $9,999
Leadership - $3,000 - $4,999
Patron - $1,500 - $2,499 ($500 for Young Old Boys)
Supporter - up to $1,499

Donors who give annual gifts of $1,500 + ($500 for Young Old Boys) are invited to attend a cocktail reception.

Annual gift recognition is based on the College's fiscal year (July 1 -June 30).
The word experience The UCC Difference